Both Toys R Us and Maplin are the latest in a long line of high profile UK stores to go into administration. Their collapse will see 5700 redundancies between them, and many of the employees no doubt wondering what will happen to their pensions. If I get made redundant, is my company pension safe?
What will happen with your pension will depend on what kind of pension you have.
- A transgendered woman finally gets her UK State pension
- Can You Afford Not To Increase Your Auto Enrolment Contributions?
- How To Avoid Overpaying Tax on Your Lump Sum Withdrawals
- Top Tips on How To Save For A Happy and Wealthy Retirement
- Top Seven Most Common Pension Myths
- A Brief History of Pensions
- Common Pension Mistakes
- Teresa May has vowed to stop Private Pension Abuse
- 18-year-olds to receive Pension Auto Enrolment Benefits
- British Steel Pension Scheme