Are you considering transferring a final salary pension?
If you are considering transferring your defined benefit pension, then there are some important things to consider.
So that you can make an informed choice, we offer our clients an online video where you can learn the key facts about staying in the scheme or transferring out.
We’ve partnered with Money Alive to bring you FREE access to the Final Salary Portal. An interactive, educational video journey covering all the topics you need to know to help make the right decision.
Click the button to register at the Final Salary Portal now, it’s free!
Both Toys R Us and Maplin are the latest in a long line of high profile UK stores to go into administration. Their collapse will see 5700 redundancies between them, and many of the employees no doubt wondering what will happen to their pensions. If I get made redundant, is my company pension safe?
What will happen with your pension will depend on what kind of pension you have.
- Are you considering transferring a final salary pension?
- A transgendered woman finally gets her UK State pension
- Can You Afford Not To Increase Your Auto Enrolment Contributions?
- How To Avoid Overpaying Tax on Your Lump Sum Withdrawals
- Top Tips on How To Save For A Happy and Wealthy Retirement
- Top Seven Most Common Pension Myths
- A Brief History of Pensions
- Common Pension Mistakes
- Teresa May has vowed to stop Private Pension Abuse
- 18-year-olds to receive Pension Auto Enrolment Benefits