Are you considering transferring a final salary pension?
If you are considering transferring your defined benefit pension, then there are some important things to consider.
So that you can make an informed choice, we offer our clients an online video where you can learn the key facts about staying in the scheme or transferring out.
We’ve partnered with Money Alive to bring you FREE access to the Final Salary Portal. An interactive, educational video journey covering all the topics you need to know to help make the right decision.
Click the button to register at the Final Salary Portal now, it’s free!
There is a call for tougher penalties for bosses that mismanage pension schemes. Work and Pensions Secretary, Amber Rudd wants a new offence of â€œwillfully or recklessly mismanaging funds to be made into a criminal offence.
The plans will see the current maximum sentence of two years imprisonment being raised to seven years. The proposal would also give courts the power to issue unlimited fines to offenders.Read More...
- Should working pensioners pay National Insurance?
- If I Get Made Redundant Is My Company Pension Safe?
- Are you considering transferring a final salary pension?
- A transgendered woman finally gets her UK State pension
- Can You Afford Not To Increase Your Auto Enrolment Contributions?
- How To Avoid Overpaying Tax on Your Lump Sum Withdrawals
- Top Tips on How To Save For A Happy and Wealthy Retirement
- Top Seven Most Common Pension Myths
- A Brief History of Pensions
- Common Pension Mistakes