Are you considering transferring a final salary pension?
If you are considering transferring your defined benefit pension, then there are some important things to consider.
So that you can make an informed choice, we offer our clients an online video where you can learn the key facts about staying in the scheme or transferring out.
We’ve partnered with Money Alive to bring you FREE access to the Final Salary Portal. An interactive, educational video journey covering all the topics you need to know to help make the right decision.
Click the button to register at the Final Salary Portal now, it’s free!
Should working pensioners pay National Insurance? A think tank group has called for the government to start collecting National Insurance contributions from working pensioners. Most people who have reached retirement age are currently exempt from making the contributions.
It is an initiative suggested by The Resolution Foundation Intergenerational Commission. The contributions would fund a one-off £10,000 payment to 25-year-olds to help them on to the property ladder, start a new business or improve their career prospects.
- If I Get Made Redundant Is My Company Pension Safe?
- Are you considering transferring a final salary pension?
- A transgendered woman finally gets her UK State pension
- Can You Afford Not To Increase Your Auto Enrolment Contributions?
- How To Avoid Overpaying Tax on Your Lump Sum Withdrawals
- Top Tips on How To Save For A Happy and Wealthy Retirement
- Top Seven Most Common Pension Myths
- A Brief History of Pensions
- Common Pension Mistakes
- Teresa May has vowed to stop Private Pension Abuse